Update: An Eircode is now required for all packages so please use this handy finder if you need to find yours here
My products are sent out via An Post for smaller orders and via package/parcel post for medium & larger orders, which will be recorded upon arrival at the destination.
Rep of Ireland
- Tiered shipping rates in place (maximum rate is €6.50)
- Orders shipped with courier delivery €7 (cutoff for orders is before 10.00)
- FREE shipping on orders over €50.00
*Please note this is a 3rd party courier service and you will receive a tracking number,
any delays with delivery are out of my control**
- FREE Collection only from an agreed dropoff place in Cahir, Co Tipperary *Please contact me for the discount code before ordering
Europe & Worldwide
- Tiered shipping rates in place
- FREE shipping on orders over €90.00
(Please see my currency exchange at right side bar for your convenience).
Normal shipping within Ireland is up to 5 working days and up to 13 working days for delivery overseas.
Orders placed before 14.00 (Irish time) will be normally shipped the same day via normal post (handmade items, Pet ID Tags or during busy times shipments may be delayed) *courier post cutoff is before 10.00
Orders placed over the weekend are normally processed the next working day
Please note there are 3 stages to the order process, you will receive an email for each time it is changed. That way you will always be kept up to date about your order and you will know when to expect it.
1. Awaiting Fulfillment -This is standard from once you have placed your order (Handmade items will take longer please read description per product as they can differ a lot)
2. Awaiting Shipment - This means your order has been processed . This does not mean shipped yet, that will be the final step
3. Shipped this means that your order has been placed into my out tray for collection from my courier or will be posted later in the day at the local Post Office.